Seize your share of the growing soft signage market with unrivalled application versatility
- Print on a broad range of materials, including vinyl, fabrics, paper, film, and low-cost uncoated options.
- Seize your share of the growing soft signage market with the ability to print on a broader range of fabrics.
- Meet client needs for sharp, vivid indoor and outdoor signs - from retail ad campaigns to interior decoration.
- Create long-lasting outdoor signage with better durability than eco-solvent inks.
Experience easy, convenient printing
- Enjoy an extremely short time to delivery - prints are dry and ready to finish or use immediately.
- Make double-sided prints with automated registration across sides that move immediately to finishing.
- Take advantage of increased uptime that comes from automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing.
- Use proactive alerts and accurate cost reporting to minimize interruptions and provide price quotes.
Win new business from environment-minded customers.
- Improve the work environment: unlike most eco-solvent inks, non-flammable water-based HP Latex Inks need no special ventilation, or hazard warning label.
- Attract environmentally-conscious customers – offer recyclable HP media and provide odourless prints ideal for indoor display areas.
- Return and recycle supplies through HP's free, recycling programme, and improve ink efficiency.
- Choose a printing system that is an industry leader in environmental certifications and awards.
Go green, improve your operator’s work environment
- Provide your print operators with an improved working environment - without the health and safety considerations of printshops that use eco-solvent-based printers.
- Build a competitive edge with odorless prints that allow placement in areas where odor is a concern.
- No special ventilation equipment or external dryer requirement helps keep energy costs down.
- Distinguish your business and attract new environmentally focused customers by offering a complete solution - including water-based HP Latex Inks and HP recyclable media.
- Take advantage of free, convenient HP programs for recycling Original HP ink cartridges and printheads, and prints produced on HP recyclable media.