T/Z-Series Designjet printer 24" 44" top 10 issues
TOP 10 - Repairs for the HP Designjet T/Z-Series
HP T610, T620, T770, T790, T1100, T1120, T1200, T1300, T2300, Z2100, Z3100 and Z3200 Designjet Printers 24" 44"
- Error Code 47:01 - Star Wheel bail arm was not moving up or down due to star wheel Motor
- Error Code 41:01 - Electrical fault or current limit in Media-Axis Motor due to paper jam or 47:01 Error code
- Error Code 03:10 - Noise coming from L/H side of printer with error - Need Power Supply.
- Error Code 86:01 - Encoder strip (24" Encoder" 44" Encoder) dirty need cleaning or replacing.
- Error Code 86:01 - Scan-Axis Motor failure (likely due to obstacles in the scan axis or electrical fault). Carriage belt (24" Belt 44" Belt) worn or Scan Axis motor faulty.
- Error Code 08:11 - No communication between the Front Panel and the Main PCA.
- Not Cutting - Cutter needs cleaning.
- Error Code 21:13 - Fail moving Service Station
- Error Code 11:01 - Trailing cable issues (24" Trailing Cable 44" Trailing Cable)
To obtain a quotation for our repair services or maintenance contracts please contact us on 0121 747 2499 or request a quote online by clicking here.